Indice del forum

.:PILOT:.

Level r

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

player with potential in a winning
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> .:PILOT:.
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
jinshuiqian0713

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 09 Ott 2019 05:56:52    Oggetto:  player with potential in a winning
Descrizione:

My thumb is up to the Sunday afternoon game between Carolina and Washington, because it happens to be the last exhibition game prior to Wednesdays start of the regular season. Lets face it, the real reason pre-season games are played is that they are money makers. The other stated reasons are concocted simply to avoid the real reason. Coaches dont need to look at their teams seven or eight times to determine who should earn roster spots; they just prefer to spend as much time as they can avoiding decisions. Players dont need games to skate themselves into shape. Fans dont need to watch meaningless games, and they certainly shouldnt want to pay for them. However necessary the NHL might suggest the warmup games are, theres no case to be made that their number cant be reduced. And when no exhibition games were played prior to the 2012-13 season, what was the harm? Eliminating exhibition games can be done because it has been done. So it should be done. My thumb is down to the Arizona Coyotes, for the simple reason that they are no longer the Phoenix Coyotes. Hockey announcers who aspire to the achievement of the perfect broadcast have no chance when they must refer to the Coyotes. This season, in the early part at least, the troubled team in the desert will inevitably be the Phoe-rizona Coyotes. Okay, theyre not actually located in Phoenix, and Glendale Coyotes doesnt work, so why not call them the Arizona Coyotes? Because theyve been the Phoenix Coyotes since they were no longer the Winnipeg Jets in 1996, and if they think any reference to Phoenix brings back bad memories of a franchise struggling to stay put, they should realize that any reference to Coyotes does that, too. Arizona Deficits, anyone? For me, theyll be the Phoenix Coyotes until theyre the Seattle Needles or the Quebec Nordiques. Id check with the owners to see if thats okay, but their names keep changing as well.
. The 41-year-old Northern Irishman has proved a perfect fit at Liverpool since taking over from Kenny Dalglish in the summer of 2012 and steered the team to an unexpected title challenge in the Premier League last season.
. NORRIS COLE (Heat): Its funny, you watch a guy play and now really produce and it just jumps off the page at you - why? You put a young player with potential in a winning environment where there is veteran leadership, outstanding coaching and management and a way that things are done and its a wonderful environment for growth, improvement in a climate of constant accountability and expectation of achievement/production.
-- Jerome Williams glanced at Philadelphias schedule and realized he would be facing the Oakland Athletics yet again, with another new team.
. -- Kole Calhoun homered and drove in three runs, Albert Pujols also went deep and the Los Angeles Angels beat the Chicago White Sox 8-4 Friday night.
.Brothers B.J. and Justin Upton each homered and had an outfield assist, and the Braves held on for a 4-2 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday night.We all know the history from there. Dave got the job and Trebek became a game show host in Hollywood. He even hosted shows before hitting it big with Jeopardy!, like High Roller, Pitfall and Classic Concentration.Heres some vintage Trebek for you to enjoy:And, while we are at it, seems like a perfect opportunity to leave you with our personal favourite version of Trebek, "Celebrity Jeopardy!" ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 09 Ott 2019 05:56:52    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> .:PILOT:. Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: